Selasa, 20 April 2010

Altheart Custom Boots 1

hello, this is my first customed boots.
I bought this from Garage Store


then I customed this with snowman white marker
ta daaaaaa!!


Lovely isn't it? :)

the design was an ordinary lazy day sketch


once, I was intended to lend my shoe collection to modelling photographer for their photo session if they needed some. I promoted this on twitter and a photographer from London asked me about the price of the shoe. WOW! i cannot imagine
he likes the shoes, and tends to buy it with price IDR 1.000.000 or about $100
WOW the more I cannot imagine this haha
But, this is my first customed boots. no matter what i can't sell it. because i love this one, and i swear i can't make the same one after.
but I promise I will make another custom Boots. I promise :)

just wait and see!


have a nice day :)

3 komentar: